Society for Tissue Engineering and Regerative Medicine (India) has 211 members at present, including Life Members from India and abroad, and Organisational Members from India and abroad.
The members shall assemble and discuss matters of scientific interest and mainly strive to achieve the objectives described below:-
The Society shall assemble and discuss matters of scientific interest and mainly strive to achieve the objectives described
1. to cultivate an atmosphere nationwide for the growth of basic and technological oriented research in tissue engineering and regenerative medicine
2. to bring the professionals from various faculties together to improve the quality of their approach in future research.
3. communicating to all members, by developing a Society's Newsletter and also by arranging workshop with laboratory demonstrations, where learning and exchange of relevant concepts can be stimulated every year.
4. members will be encouraged to join and participate in the activities of the Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International Society (TERMIS).
5. to promote scientific research and development of technologies (biomaterials, biophotonics, bioreactors, cellular constructs, etc.) in the areas of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine, which help in the treatment of diseases in humans and animals leading to amelioration of pain and suffering.
6. to be an international leader in identifying and developing platform technologies and intellectual property that will underpin the development of tissue engineering and regenerative therapies.
Membership of the Society shall be open to all individuals without any discrimination of race, sex or nationality, and to recognized bodies, institutions or organizations, who subscribe to the objectives of the Society, according to the Rules and Regulations.
Society Welcomes all interested personnels to Visit the Membership Page for becoming a Member of STERMI
Address for correspondenceThe Secretary, STERMI
Society for Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine (India)
C/o Central Analytical Facility, Biomedical Technology Wing,
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology,
Thiruvananthapuram 695 012, India
Phone: +91-471-252 0434
Fax: +91-471-234 1814